POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Sunset? 63kbu : Re: Sunset? Modified 50kb image Server Time
19 Aug 2024 12:20:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Sunset? Modified 50kb image
From: ian mcdonald
Date: 7 Jan 2001 08:13:51
Message: <3a586b8f@news.povray.org>
Hello,

I like your file very much; the heightfield technique was heretofore unknown
to me.

I played with the colors a bit (used pigment maps with a texturemap of them,
all using slope y) and used a 15k by 15k heightfield, instead of 5k by 5k.

Just in doing so little I have a very different image now. Your file is very
versatile.

I'm going to try adding media next, perhaps snow as that appears to be where
this image is going. I've changed very little at this point. Have a look.

ian

Alan Holding <man### [at] lineonenet> wrote in message

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download '_sunset_15k copy.jpg' (50 KB)

Preview of image '_sunset_15k copy.jpg'